Annual cost per student:
AIMSweb assessment materials are included with an AIMSweb System software subscription:
AIMSweb System Subscriptions
$3.00-$5.00 per student
*all materials are provided via download in PDF format
Internet access is required for full use of product services.
Testers will require 2 – 4 hours of training.
Paraprofessionals can administer the test.
AIMSweb software systems also support data management, charting, and reporting for DIBELS™ assessment measures.
Alternate forms available in Spanish for benchmarking.
19500 Bulverde Road
San Antonio, TX 78259
866-313-6194 option 2
866-313-6194 option 1 email@example.com
Access to field tested training manuals are included with AIMSweb subscriptions which provide administration, scoring and implementation information.
Ongoing technical support is provided.
Professional Development opportunities are available.
AIMSweb systems provide assessment tools ( CBM) and data organization and management software to frequently monitor progress of all students in grade K and above in the basic skills areas.
Test of Early Literacy (TEL):
- Letter Naming Fluency: Individual students say names of visually presented upper and lower case randomly presented letters for 1 minute.
- Letter Sound Fluency: Individual students say sounds in visually presented upper and lower case randomly presented letters for 1 minute.
- Phoneme Segmentation Fluency: Individual students say phonemes in orally presented words for 1 minute.
- Nonsense Word Fluency: Individual students read non-real words for 1 minute.
AIMSweb TEL can be used for benchmarking grades K-1 and progress monitoring any age.
Raw score, percentile score, and developmental benchmark scores are available.
Adequate growth rate can be derived in two ways:
- Rates of Improvement (ROI) are calculated using composite normative sample of AIMSweb customers
- AIMSweb users are able to identify their own norm-referenced rates progress.
TEL: 30 alternate forms are available for grades K – 1.